“By designing, developing and improving the data infrastructures and connections, you support our customers and our data consultants to make fact based decisions.”
Are you looking for a job where you can be a pioneer? Investigate and innovate? Are you passionate about data and IT infrastructures and are you more than interested in supply-chain issues? Can you say YES to all these questions? NIce! BigMile, a fast-growing start-up, would like to meet you!
BigMile is a start-up with a software platform that helps companies to reach the European emission goals in 2030 (55% reduction) and 2050 (100% emission-free). Together with our young team we are constantly looking for new innovative ways to help companies and governments reach these goals.
BigMile was developed by Districon. Districon supports private and public parties in the field of sustainable logistics. BigMile has the vibrant culture of a real start-up. We are growing fast and our business is dynamic.
How do you set up a well-organized and secure data infrastructure? How do you set up data flows in a cloud environment? How do you manage information security? Typical data questions we face in our supply chain projects and solutions. And that’s why our data engineers are so important to our business.
You help us manage large amounts of data, you can set up the pipelines, you ensure structured and unstructured storage of data and you help us to optimize source control and release management. So that we can develop and implement tools that support production, distribution, sales or online processes.
What do you get in return?
BigMile provides a warm and inspiring environment. We work hard, but also enjoy ourselves with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues and winter sports outings! Once every two years we go away for a weekend. A good work-life balance is our top priority. We also offer the Districon Development Program (DDP). This program focuses on developing your hard and soft skills.
What we ask of you
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT-related study such as Business Information Technology, Data Science or Computer Science
- Knowledge of database management, (advanced) SQL, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD and/or Python
- You want to work in an agile environment
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English
- Work experience in supply chain, logistics or ICT gained during or after your studies is an advantage.
What we offer
- A good salary with the possibility to grow quickly
- Participation in the Development Program (coaching and training)
- Ability to work from home
- 26 vacation days
- Smartphone, laptop and a mobility package
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent!
Have you decided that you can’t wait to meet our supply chain experts? Mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an initial response within 3 working days.