“By pushing the right marketing & communication buttons, you make the international growth strategy of BigMile happen”
How do we approach the international supply chain market with our SaaS platform to calculate & report the CO2 emission? Or how do we let our target group in France know BigMile is the standard platform to make CO2 accountable? What are the best media partners to reach our goals? How to most effectively inform the market about a new feature? All challenges for our marketing & communication professional.
From day one you are a part of the BigMile team. You help BigMile to stay and become more successful thanks to your excellent marketing & communication skills. Making a marketing and communication plan and execute it is your way of working. With your experience in B2B online product marketing for a SaaS platform you know how to target the end-users but also the integration partners of our tooling.
You will closely work together with the sales team and report directly to the global sales director. BigMile is a start-up with a young, enthusiastic and eager team. Ready to scale up to the next international steps.
Working at BigMile
Join in! BigMile is a start-up with a software platform that helps companies to reach the European emission goals in 2030 (55% reduction) and 2050 (100% emission-free). Together with our young team we are constantly looking for new innovating ways to help companies and governments reaching these goals.
We enjoy challenges, the harder the better and go for the best result!
You have affinity with B2B online software product marketing in an international setting. You find nothing more fun than support BigMile’s sales success thanks to your fantastic marketing & communication results. Thanks to that, the BigMile brand grows as the undoubtable standard logistics CO2 calculating and reporting platform in the market. You have an interest in logistics and sustainability. You are critical, accurate and show courage: you like to create your own possibilities. Furthermore, you are also flexible and are in possession of a great sense of humour.
What are you going to do:
- Comprehensive and targeted performance marketing;
- Setting up a marketing communication plan;
- Executing this marketing communication plan;
- Designing flyers, folders, menus & promotional material;
- Writing texts for online and offline media;
- Optimizing the existing content;
- Managing and expanding the Social Media channels;
- Managing the website of BigMile;
- Writing the press releases;
- Creating and sending digital newsletters;
- Boosting the online and offline visibility of BigMile;
- Support in organizing and planning various events;
- Monitoring and developing the corporate identity;
- Close cooperation with the sales team with the common goal of continuous optimization of the sales funnel;
- Close cooperation with the team of our German subsidiary and new to found subsidiaries in the future.
Your basis consists of:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in the area of marketing & communication (like HBO communication and multi-media design);
- Wide experience with online product marketing of a B2B SaaS platform;
- Experience with LinkedIn as a marketing tool in a B2B environment;
- Good knowledge and experience of the usual marketing tool package (e.g., Adobe, WordPress);
- Guarding the corporate identity (graphic design skills and experience are a plus);
- Affinity with supply chain, logistics and sustainability;
- Experience with writing for websites and SEO/SEA;
- Endless creative ideas;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German is very nice to have too;
- You have the talent to translate complex new concepts into clear understandable propositions;
- You recognize yourself in the following words: communicative – independent – self-starting – creative – energetic -representative – sector trend-oriented
What do you get from us?
Within BigMile, you are part of a warm and inspiring environment. We complement hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, plans for winter sports outings or a spontaneous a weekend trip with the whole company. A good work-life balance is our priority.
And you also get:
- a salary in line with the market with the possibility to grow quickly
- participation in our Development Program (coaching and training)
- possibility to work from home in balance with working from our office in the old center of Maarssen (near Utrecht)
- 26 vacation days
- smartphone, laptop, and a mobility arrangement
Want to apply?
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent!
Have you already decided that you can’t wait to meet our supply chain experts? Mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com. You will receive a first response within two working days.